Friday 22 March 2013

AMMA

I miss you amma.......

when I go back to my school days. I've just returned home and I can hear you calling out to me...''tomato jam is ready run and get bread for your tiffin........''

...when I'm getting ready to go to sleep...you are tired after a whole day of hard work.... cooking for our family of eight and you tell me 'Rama get Saibol for my feet, they are burning..........''

...when each time I look at my son and I know how much you loved us all.How did you manage to love us all so lavishly ma?

....when I feel tired after being in the kitchen for an hour or so.........how did  you manage to feed us with delicious food served with huge dollops of love....most days to our friends too without complaining even once?

.....when at times I think of  the many times I must have hurt you........have you forgiven me amma for all the times I did ?

.....when I come home after a long day in school. I miss your ''O poor dear sit I'll get you a cup of tea.''

.....when I return home and you are not there to complain to me about the maid ''Do you know how rude she was to me today?''

....when we were going through tough times and my husband told us ''Think of your mother and father they were so brave .''

I wish I had come to see you  in the morning on the day you left us all........suddenly......... good for you
 bad for us.

I miss you amma.

Be with me always.Be with us your  children and grandchildren .You with Appa.


.

2 comments:

  1. I cried Ramjoos after reading! What a way to start your Blog! You have got amma and appa's blessings and please continue to write. Once again, Ramjoos, great start!. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touched indeed ..... What a way to start your blog ..... wish you had happier things to say .... not make people cry.

    ReplyDelete